Tula Baby Carrier - Treasure Hunt
[Please note the following terms & conditions before purchase: "This item at sale price is non-returnable and non-exchangeable and will also be excluded from warranty.]
This carrier comes with:
- Removable, regulated hood in red
- Instruction brochure
- This Tula carrier is made with red canvas.
- Panel: 15.5" tall & 14.5" wide
- Hip belt: 5" height, 28" - 55" length
- Weight of the carrier: 2 lbs.
- Shoulder straps: The padded part of strap, when not expanded, is 20." It is 23" when expanded. The webbing attached to the strap is additional 29" long. The toddler's strap is 18" and 21" when expanded and the webbing attached to the strap is an additional 29" long.
Each Tula carrier:
- can be used in both front and back carries
- can be used from 15-45 pounds (toddler carrier is approved for 25-50 lbs)
- can be used from birth with the use of the revolutionary Tula Infant Insert (not included), and into toddlerhood with Tula Free to Grow Extenders (not included)
- is easy to use and comfortable
- provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for baby’s body
- is easy to care for and machine washable
- is made by hand from 100% Öko-Tex Standard 100 certified cotton
- is made with the highest quality Duraflex buckles available
- includes features such as dual-adjustment straps to allow for the perfect fit, additional leg-opening and shoulder padding, and a large pocket on the contouring hip belt
- includes a removable hood to support baby’s head while asleep, protect from sun or wind, and allow for comfortable breastfeeding
As an award-winning industry leader, Tula is proud to offer the most beautiful, easy-to use, versatile, and long-lasting carriers which provide a comfortable, ergonomic method of supporting the bond between caregiver and child from birth through 4 years old and beyond. Tulas are available in a variety of prints, making them both useful and stylish! Tula is proud to meet and exceed safety standards and norms, and is a business member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA).